Hong Kong QROPS Specialist
There is a lot of talk in Hong Kong from British Expats about QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes) and how they can substantially increase your wealth.
We will review your UK Pensions and if appropriate, and work with you to transfer them into a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS).
We advise, service, and arrange QROPS for clients from all over the world for example we have clients in Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates , Spain, USA, Canada, South Africa, India, France, Yemen Saudi Arabia and all of Asia including China. So no matter where you are in the world we can help and advise you; and should a QROPS pension transfer be the right course of action for you we can make all of the arrangements for you.
We have been at the forefront of the development of QROPS worldwide since their inception; and we retain strong links with the most respected QROPS providers worldwide. We are the most experienced independent advisory company in this field for advising not only private clients, but also private bankers at some of the largest institutions such as UBS, HSBC, and Credit Suisse.
QROPS involve transferring your frozen UK pensions to an off shore pension scheme.
In summary the benefits are:
- Benefits are available from age 55.
- There is no requirement to purchase an annuity on retirement or at any other time.
- Greater flexibility exits in how you can take an income from the underlying fund.
- A larger TAX FREE lump sum can be taken.
- The underlying investments grow in a tax-free environment (other than dividend withholding taxes).
- The full fund is payable free of any UK Inheritance Tax (IHT); in the event of your premature death whenever and where ever that occurs.
- Tax advantages and guarantees provided by offshore investments; whilst remaining under the comfort of the UK regulatory framework.
- Tax advantages on your pension income.
- Greater flexibility over the nature and timing of your retirement benefits.
- The pension fund can be denominated in a wide range of currencies to suit you (this may reduce currency risk).
- QROPS are exempt from the UK Lifetime Allowance (the maximum value of the underlying fund; before tax on any excess becomes liable; currently at a rate of 55%).
- Wider limits on pension income levels, which can be varied to suit your individual circumstances.
- A QROPS remove “Your Money” for UK HMRC Pension Tax currently calculated at 55%.
- A particularly flexible contract where an extensive range of investments can be made.
- Saliently a QROPS puts you back in control of YOUR MONEY
Greater control over the investment of your underlying investment fund, with a wide range of choices available to you. This is important because, the greater the underlying fund value – all other things being equal – the larger your income will be.
Why don’t you Download YOUR FREE Expat British UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained, so that you can decide for yourself if transferring your British UK Pension to a QROPS is right for you.
We will never share, sell or pass on your details to anyone else.
We will be pleased to forward to you your FREE Expat British UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained, in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us on +852 5307 3732.
Would you like to ask us a question or receive further information. Then please email us on our contact form, we will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
This web page was written in 2015. For the latest information please download the latest FREE Expat British UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained.
Contact Us First – +852 5307 3732
British UK Pension Schemes Transfers Overseas Wherever You Are In The World
“With over 20 years of experience as International Independent Financial Advisers; we provide specialist advice, together with extensive international experience. Providing our clients with the experience and expertise that they are looking for” – Why Don’t you Give us a try!
Transferring your UK Pension, UK Pension Advisers, providing UK Pension Advice, for discerning people wherever you are in the world
We are here to answer your questions, and explore your options together. British Advisors, British Advice, for discerning people wherever you are in the world