QROPS What Are QROPS Advantages and Disadvantages Of QROPS UK Pensions
Here we talk about the advantages and disadvantages of QROPS UK Pensions.
You can also download your FREE QROPS Guide for full details.
Lets start with an important statement:
Do you have a UK Pension – Then Read This – it could save you £1,000’s
QROPS are available to wide range of people; in fact almost anybody with a UK pension can have a QROPS, including UK residents.
So the question is why transfer your UK Pensions to a QROPS.
Well essentially its all about UK Taxation, and hands up if you like paying UK Tax to HMRC.
Please continue reading to find how transferring your UK pension to a QROPS UK Pension Plan will benefit you and your family
The Benefits Of Transferring Your Expat UK Pension To A QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes)
We are contacted by many people from around the world; who have lived and worked in the UK, asking what if anything can be done regarding their UK British Pensions that remain or are frozen in the UK. And how can they find British UK trained Independent Financial Advisers with the in depth knowledge that they are looking for. Fortunately with regard to the following UK British Pension Schemes we can help:
- Employee Final Salary Schemes (Salary based Pensions)
- Employee Salary Related Schemes (Salary Related Pensions)
- Occupational Pension Schemes (Money Purchase)
- Occupational Pension Schemes (Defined Benefits)
- Personal Pension Plans (PPPs)
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPS)
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SASS)
- Section 32 Pension Plans
If you have a UK Pension Scheme or a Frozen UK Pension Scheme, and are now living, working, retired or retiring overseas, then there is a lot that can be done with your UK Pension by Transferring Your UK Pension to a QROPS, wherever you are in the world.
Including the following:
- Many UK British Pensions Schemes Are in Deficit (Bankrupt); so how can I get my pension money out? – by transferring it into a QROPS.
- Increasing the Pension Commencement Lump Sum (PCLS) (Tax FREE Cash) that you can receive.
- Reducing the income tax payable on your pension by up to 45%, and therefore increase your pension payments for you to enjoy.
- Reducing the death tax (45% to HMRC) on your pension.
- Remove the potential 55% HMRC tax rate from your pension.
- Removing any IHT liability on your pension.
The transfers of UK British Pensions is fully supported and agreed by HMRC. We help people with UK British Pensions to compare the UK British Pension Transfer Market so that they can make an informed choice of what is available and what their options are.
We are here to answer your questions, and explore your options together when transferring your British UK Pension by providing UK Pension Advisors, UK Pension Advice, for English people wherever you are in the world.
Understanding The Benefits Of Expat British UK Pension QROPS Schemes, Wherever You Are In The World
A Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme is an overseas pension scheme that has met the requirements of the HMRC, which can receive the transfer of UK Pension Benefits without penalties for unauthorised payments. QROPS were introduced in April 2006 in order to simplify pensions and allow UK Pension Holders to access their funds in their country of residence, and pay local taxes.
A QROPS will broadly mirror the way a UK British Pension Scheme works, meaning you will receive a lump sum and pension when you retire.
Established UK Pensions specialists within the worldwide UK Pensions advisory environment; considered the go to advisory worldwide for UK Pension Transfers to Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes QROPS wherever you are in the world.
Our highly experienced UK advisers will review your UK Pensions and if appropriate, will work with you to transfer them into a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS).
We advise, service, and arrange QROPS UK Pensions and SIPP UK Pensions for clients from all over the world for example we have clients in Australia with the main enquires coming from Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Queensland, Sydney, and Victoria, New Zealand NZ mainly living in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington, United Arab Emirates UAE, Dubai, Bahrain, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, USA, Canada, South Africa from Johannesburg and Cape Town, Brazil, Mexico, New Delhi India, Islamabad Pakistan, France, Monaco, Germany, Switzerland, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Panama, Costa Rica, and all of Asia; Hong Kong, Macau, Belize, Jakarta Indonesia, Tokyo Japan, Singapore, Taipei Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pattaya Bangkok Thailand, Manila Philippines, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, including Beijing, Shanghai and all of China.
So no matter where you are in the world we can help and advise you; and should a QROPS pension transfer be the right course of action for you we can make all of the arrangements for you.
We have been at the forefront of the development of QROPS worldwide since their inception; and we retain strong links with the most respected QROPS providers worldwide. We are the most experienced independent advisory company in the QROPS worldwide market place. Advising not only private clients, but also private bankers at some of the largest institutions such as UBS, HSBC, and Credit Suisse.
Our FREE Review and Expat British UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained, will answer the following questions.
- Many UK British Pensions Schemes Are In Deficit (Bankrupt), how can I get my pension money out? – by transferring it into a QROPS.
- What other taxes can you save?
- How can you pass 100% onto my loved ones?
- How to reduce the income tax payable on your pension by up to 45%.
- And therefore increase your pension payments for you to enjoy.
- How to remove the death tax (45% to HMRC) on your pension.
- How to remove the potential 55% HMRC tax rate from your pension.
- How to remove ALL IHT liability on your pension.
- How to take investment control of your pension funds?
- What types of pensions can you transfer?
- How will the Lifetime Allowance reduction affect you?
- How will the future government policy pension changes affect you?
As part of the free UK Pension review that we offer, we will take into account the following:
- How much you need to retire?
- Should you give up the benefits of your final salary scheme?
- What currency should you hold your pensions in?
- Where you live for Taxation purposes?
- How can you keep your costs to a minimum?
- What are the costs of transferring your pension?
- What taxes will you have to pay?
- What is your risk profile?
- What fund managers give the best pension returns?
Request a FREE review and your FREE Expat British UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained, below to understand how you and your family could benefit from your UK British Pensions by transferring to a QROPS.
Why don’t you Download YOUR FREE Expat UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained, so that you can decide for yourself if transferring your UK Pension to a QROPS is right for you.
We will never share, sell or pass on your details to anyone else.
We will be pleased to forward to you your FREE Expat British UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained, in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us on +852 5307 3732.
Would you like to ask us a question or receive further information. Then please email us on our contact form, we will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
This web page was written in 2015. For the latest information please download the latest FREE Expat British UK Pension Transfers QROPS GUIDE; QROPS information explained.
Contact Us First
British UK Pension Schemes Transfers Overseas Wherever You Are In The World
“With over 20 years of experience as International Independent Financial Advisors; we provide specialist advice, together with extensive international experience. Providing our clients with the experience and expertise that they are looking for” – Why Don’t you Give us a try!
Transferring your UK Pension, UK Pension Advisors, providing UK Pension Advice, for English people wherever you are in the world